Planting the Seeds of Possibility: Shifting From a Me to We Society
- Volunteerism/Community Service
- Community Relations
Key Issues Addressed
- Community Involvement
- Civic Engagement
- Social Entrepreneurialism
In a society and culture where we have instant access and ability to connect through the online world, why do so many people feel disengaged and disconnected?
How we interact with one another in our disengaged, overly-technology consumed society leaves a significant impact on our happiness threshold. People are craving human connection. They desire to do something good with their lives, and most importantly, they want to live a life of significance.
Yet, there’s a huge gap between how people want to live and and how they are actually living. When we make the shift to move from a me to we society, individuals achieve a greater sense of self-actualization while contributing to the world around them. They become more engaged, feel more connected, and most of all see that their life matters and they belong to something much bigger than themselves.
In this talk, you’ll discover:
- Inspiring stories of how everyday people are putting these principles into action
- How to integrate daily “difference-making” practices into your life and work
- How one person really can make a difference, no matter how big or small their cause
- Three mindset shifts for how you engage with the world that you can put into play today and impact the community around you right now. (These are simple, yet powerful. If we all just felt and passed along these things, our world would shift.)
Together, let’s create a life of good!
To book Andrea, please contact Denver Speakers Bureau at (303) 478-6652 firstname.lastname@example.org