Fitness Expert whose Goal is to Transform Bodies and Empower Lives
Originally from Little Chute, Wisconsin, Celebrity Fitness Trainer, Debbie Siebers, is an icon in the fitness industry. She is the creator of the wildly popular “Slim in 6” DVD through Beachbody. Siebers’ program has been selling for 14 years, and is the second longest running infomercial in the United States. She has appeared as an expert on numerous national network programs, and is highly regarded as one of the leading health, wellness and fitness experts for all ages throughout the world.
- Certified with Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA).
- Began as a Personal Trainer for Body-By-Jake, the Pioneer of Private Training.
- Continued to work as a Private Trainer for many prestigious fitness clubs, including Crunch Gym and the Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills.
- Trained numerous celebrities, as well as appeared on “Live with Jake” on CNN and on the pilot for Body-By-Jake Fitness Show with Samuel Goldwyn Productions.
- Co-Hosted TV Show “Fitting It In” with FIT TV and Fitness Infomercial “Body Vibes” with Thane International, which was in the top 10 Infomercials back in 1999.
- Fitness Expert on “The Swan” with FOX, “National Body Challenge” on Discovery Channel and “Swimsuit Slimdown” on the Travel Channel.
- Creator of the highly successful program, “Slim in 6” with Beachbody. It has been selling through her TV infomercials for the past 14 years and it has made over $200,000,000 to date. Currently, it is the #2 Fitness Program in the UK and is selling internationally.
- Creator of the advanced program with Beachbody, “Slim Series”, as well as 30 minute routines, “Slim Series Express”, and her healing program, “Total Body Solution”, which are all selling through Beachbody‘s website.
- Motivational and Keynote Speaker in Appleton, WI, for their Wellness Day, and Keynote Speaker for the Women’s Symposium in Panama City Beach, FL. She has been invited to speak in Florida again this April to talk about how to achieve a healthy balance in life.
- Currently, she is teaching a new program she created, Restore and Repair (R&R), at Pura Vida Fitness and Day Spa in Cherry Creek, CO. She is also shooting content for Fitness, Health, Wellness and Lifestyle for her YouTube Channel.
To book Debbie to emcee or speak at your next event,
please contact email@example.com or call (303) 478-6652