Heather Younger is the best-selling author, international TEDx speaker on adversity, podcast host on leadership, facilitator and coach, she has earned her reputation as “The Employee Whisperer”. Her experiences as a CEO, entrepreneur, manager, attorney, writer, coach, listener, speaker, collaborator and mother all lend themselves to a laser-focused clarity into what makes employees of organizations and companies – large and small – tick.
- Heather has facilitated more than 150 communication style(DISC) and leadership and emotional intelligence workshops, reaching +100 employers and their employees.
- Her motivation and philosophy have reached more than 20,000 attendees at her speaking engagements on large and small stages.
- Companies have charted their future course based on her leading more than 100 focus groups.
- In addition, she has helped companies see double-digit employee engagement score increases through implementation of her laws and philosophies.
- She has driven results in a multitude of industries, including banking, oil & gas, construction, energy, and federal and local government.
- Her book “The 7 Intuitive Laws of Employee Loyalty” hit Forbes Must-Read list and is a go-to source for HR professionals seeking insight into their organization’s’ dynamics.
Heather serves on the Board of Directors for Mile High SHRM and the American Cancer Society and a professional member of the National Speaker’s Association.
To request to have Heather present at your next event,
please call (303) 478-6652 or email us today!