Emotional Intelligence Specialist
Jendayi Harris is an expert in Emotional Intelligence. As a Nationally Certified Counselor, Psychotherapist, and founder of Emotional Fitness Boot camps, she has trained others on becoming emotionally fit. Jendayi uses an approach of interaction and interesting real life stories to illustrate points.
With a strong corporate background as a Regional Sales Representative for financial asset management firms, she brings insight for the sales professional, business student and leadership. Participants are sure to leave inspired, motivated and ready for increased productivity and more connected working relationships.
Personal Productivity For Leadership Effectiveness
- Emotional Intelligence for Leadership Influence
- Creating Strategic Alignment for Organizational Effectiveness
- The Productive Leader: 5 Areas to DeClutter for 200 mi/hr professional
- Personality & Productivity: How to Maximize Your Leadership Communication for Relationship
- And a Host of Personal Growth Topics For College Students & Church Audiences
Jendayi is the perfect fit for training sessions that involve increasing productivity and focus. She specializes in EQ Bootcamps as well as keynotes and classes for Business and Medical Students, pharmaceutical sales, financial regional sales managers and relationship managers.
To book Jendayi, please contact Denver Speakers Bureau at
(303) 478-6652 or firstname.lastname@example.org