FBI Profiler, PhD in Psychology, Author & Professional Speaker
Expect Powerful Presentations Tailored to Your Organization!
With over 4 decades of experience, Dr. James T. Reese provides motivational keynotes, seminars, and workshops throughout the world.
Blending wit and wisdom, Dr. Reese captivates his listeners and helps them transform their jobs from mere pensions to passions.
Let Dr. Reese help everyone in your organization:
- Learn to cope with change and deal with adversity
- Let go of stress and find satisfaction and excitement in their lives
- Discover fulfillment in performing their best as a leader and a team player
- Benefit from life-changing advice and motivation while enjoying the most entertaining and engaging speaker they may ever encounter.
With a doctorate in psychology, 25 years as an FBI Criminal Profiler, and many years as an acclaimed speaker in both public sector and corporate settings, Jim can tailor his presentation to fit the unique needs of your organization.
Some of Dr. Reese’s Audiences
- Representatives of more than 350 Fortune 500 companies
- Hundreds of law enforcement and public safety agencies
- School Systems
- NFL and NHL
- Fidelity Investments
- CFOs from Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies
- International Association of Internal Auditors
- Provided expert testimony before the US Congress
- Twice addressed the President’s Council on Integrity and Efficiency
With Dr. James T. Reese as your speaker, every presentation is individualized. You are never restricted to a few well-worn talks on one or two topics. That’s why organizations book him repeatedly, year after year—it’s always a fresh experience!
Dr. Reese will work with your organization’s leaders or event planners to make sure he understands your unique needs. He will then prepare his presentation to deliver the appropriate message with a profound impact on your conference attendees or event participants.
Blessed with incredible wit and communication skills, Jim Reese wraps the instructive and encouraging truths of his message in an irresistible package that has his audiences laughing, clapping, and nodding their heads in enthusiastic understanding.
Dr. Reese has the educational credentials and amazing lifetime experiences to equip him to speak with authority on a wide range of much-needed topics. He addresses the challenges facing today’s corporate, law enforcement, and government leaders and employees. Take a look below at the examples of his range of topics, keeping in mind that these are only some of the elements he can use to create a keynote speech or other talk specifically for your group.
Examples of Keynote and Seminar Topics
- Coping with Change and Adversity
- The Greatest Diffiuculty in Life: CHOICE
- Snowmen Fall from the Sky Unassembled
- Worlds at War; Minds at Peace: Six Steps to Sanity
- Success Without Stress
- Seven Strategic Lessons About Life, Resiliency and Coping with Stress
- Six Keys to Stress-Free Living
- Traumatic Stress: Staying Bitter or Getting Better
- Interactive Training for Mentoring, Peer Relationships and Counseling in the Police Culture
- Traumatic Stress and Mental Health Counseling
- Ethics-Based Leadership: Leading for a Change
- Leading the Field: Visions and Decisions
- Ethics-based Leadership Training for New Supervisors
- Ethics-based Leadership Training for Experienced Supervisors
- Crisis Leadership
- Violence in the Workplace
- Violence in our Schools
Criminal Personality Profiling and Additional Topics
- Criminal Personality Profiling
Jim travels from Williamsburg, Virginia. His fees range per audience and requirements.
For more information about Jim and his availability,
please contact email or (303) 478-6652