Ordinary Person Doing Extraordinary Things on Purpose
Founder and President of OpDeTop, Inc.
Goal-Setting and Achievement Guru
Les M. Jenkins, originally from the Detroit area, is now one of Colorado’s premier business and personal success experts. His real-life rags-to-riches story will captivate and motivate your audience. The day after graduating from high school, with everything he owned packed into a pickup truck, he moved to Colorado, where he lived in a camper, yes camper, while working factory and retail jobs to pay his way into college. Not long into his college career he answered his calling and began his first major venture. Les and his brother-in-law, Rick Schaden, took over a small, local sandwich company and turned it into one of the country’s largest and fastest growing restaurant chains – you know it as Quiznos. The company was eventually sold for a value near 2 billion dollars.
Les has now dedicated himself to sharing the key fundamentals that allowed him to go from a struggling, restless college student from Detroit to a successful entrepreneur, family man and husband. He does this through speaking and sharing his personal development and success platform offered through his OpDeTop, Inc. company. You won’t want to miss a second of his presentation.
Benefits of Booking Les:
- Les is living proof that goal setting can bring your life to life. His energy will fill the room and energize your audience.
- Les doesn’t just motivate your group during his presentation and then send them home to forget about their goals. He sends your audience members home with a tool that automates goal achievement.
- Les is overflowing with memorable anecdotes, engaging presentation skills and dynamic content.
- Your audience can begin setting goals instantly during a hands-on workshop.
- You can work with Les to customize his presentation and breakouts to fit your industry and audience needs.
Les’s Most Common Presentation Topics:
- Goal Setting and Achievement
- Entrepreneurialism and Business Success
- Wealth Achievement
- Bringing Your Life to Life
- Following Your Passion
- Action and Accountability
- Achieving Success for Realtors, Financial Planners, Insurance Agents or Network Marketers
A native of the Detroit area, Les now resides just outside of Denver with his wife of 23 years and two children. Early in life, Les recognized his entrepreneurial spirit and desire for success. He attended Colorado State University and left early to start his business career. Les played a major role in helping Quiznos catapult to a national brand, publicly traded company and one of the fastest growing franchises in history. After leaving the restaurant business, he entered the financial world and served as owner and managing member of Colorado One Mortgage. He has since sold that company to his employees and now dedicates himself to sharing the key fundamentals that allowed him to go from a struggling, restless college student to a successful entrepreneur, family man and husband.
Fee: $5,000 min. To check Les’s schedule and find out more please contact:
Denver Speakers Bureau at (303) 478-6652 firstname.lastname@example.org