EMBODIED LEADERSHIP COACH
Ben King is an executive coach specializing in embodied leadership and executive presence. Ben is deeply passionate about coaching individuals, leaders, teams and organizations to experience elevated levels of human performance and fulfillment. Ben specializes in highly customized programs that inspire clients to set meaningful goals, take courageous action, and experience transformational growth and discovery by aligning with their core values and commitments.
As an educator and coach, he utilizes an extensive background that he has acquired over the past 23 years while focusing on leadership embodiment that integrates executive presence, mindfulness, kinesiology, posture, healthy lifestyle habits and athletic human performance and movement.
APPROACH + PHILOSOPHY
Ben understands that leadership is a full body experience. His specialty is helping people fine tune their mind and bodies to create optimal performance in leadership and life. Ben’s approach helps clients align with their values and commitments to excel in all aspects of life. He teaches leaders to thrive under pressure and inspire teams.
- BS Exercise Science, Western Illinois University
- ICF Accredited Coach, PCC
- Strozzi Institute for Embodied Leadership
- Shift Positive 360® certified
- CHEK Institute, L1 Lifestyle Coach, Exercise Coach, Fitness Practitioner
- ACE Fitness, Personal Trainer
- National Council on Strength and Fitness, Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine, Personal Trainer
- TRX Training, Personal Trainer
To learn more about Ben for your event, please call (303) 478-6652 or email us today!