Step Up, Stand Out & Lead Specialist
Featured on FOX, CBS, ABC & NBC, Betsy Allen-Manning is a nationally recognized leadership speaker, best selling author, TEDx Presenter and human behavior specialist. She has worked as a leader for multi-billion dollar corporations; developing employee training programs for the Golden Globe events in Beverly Hills and Steve Wynn’s $70 million dollar establishment in Las Vegas. Betsy helps leaders make a bigger impact within their organization, by helping them become more credible, respected & effective for their teams. Some companies that have experienced Betsy’s keynotes and trainings are BMW, Toshiba, TSA & The U.S. Department of Defense. Betsy is a certified John Maxwell speaker, trainer and coach and has also traveled the world for over 12 years as a professional singer; which has her extending her high energy and passion from the stage…to every audience.
Impact Leadership- 3 Undeniable Qualities of the World’s Most Influential Leaders
(45-90 min keynote or 90-180 min seminar/breakout session)
In this engaging keynote, thought leader, Betsy Allen-Manning reveals the common thread that led the world’s best leaders to rise to the top of their field. You’ll learn how to build credibility & confidence as a leader. You’ll understand which traits create higher levels of influence & impact, and you’ll discover the habits that make you 3 x more effective & productive.
• Discover the ‘3Q Leadership’ model and use it to rise to the top of your field.
• Develop the # 1 skill that determines a leader’s success or failure.
• Learn the traits that make you a trusted leader and eliminate the ones that don’t.
• Build leadership habits that make you 3 x more productive.
Win With People-4 Strategies For Improving Your Communication & Reducing Stress With Others
(45-90 min keynote or 90-180 min seminar/breakout session)
In this highly engaging keynote, Betsy provides you with 4 specific ways we communicate differently as individuals; which are also the 4 main causes of stress during conversations. When you’re able to read someone’s communication style you can connect more effectively, reduce conflict and start to attract people to you rather than repel them away.
• Discover the 4 communication techniques that eliminate 90% of the unknown stress that’s happening in almost every conversation.
• Understand how to build rapport with people who are different from you.
• Adjust your communication style to speak with someone in THEIR language for better results and connection.
Life in the Fast Lane- 6 Strategies That Accelerate Your Success
(45-60 min keynote or 90-180 min seminar/breakout session)
Achieving the extraordinary doesn’t happen by accident. In this motivational keynote, you’ll learn how anyone can increase their chances of success by being more intentional in just 6 areas. Betsy shares her 6 step formula for turning your obstacles into opportunities and build out a solid game plan for achieving next level success.
• The 6 step formula for achieving ANY goal.
• Learn how to create opportunities where they don’t exist.
• Identify which characteristics lead to achievement and which hold you back.
• Learn how to develop a game plan and take more intentional actions towards your goals.
The Personality Advantage- Take the guess work out of interacting with others and learn how to connect with people successfully
(45-90 min keynote or 90-180 min seminar/breakout session
In this wildly humorous, entertaining and educational presentation, Betsy breaks down the model of human behavior by illustrating LIVE with your audience how each person is uniquely wired. She’ll divide the audience into the 4 personality styles and show them live how each group is wired to function in life. People learn best by seeing, hearing and doing, and in this keynote, Betsy provides all 3! Your audience will leave with real life strategies that they can use immediately to improve their interactions with people who are different from them.
• Discover the predictable, behavioral patterns of the 4 personality styles.
• Learn how each style is specifically motivated.
• Understand how other people are wired to communicate and connect.
• Uncover the blind spots that are keeping you from building successful relationships.
Organizational Development Seminars / Breakout Sessions:
• How to Give Negative Feedback & Handle Conflict/Resolution More Effectively
• Coaching Skills For Developing High Performing Employees
• Interview Skills For Selecting the Right Candidate For the Right Position
• Embracing and Leveraging Differences in the Workplace
• 10 Skills You Need to Make a Successful Transition From Employee to Supervisor
• Delegation and Decision Making Techniques for Busy Leaders
• Understanding How to Lead the 4 Personality Styles
SIZZLE REEL & VIDEO LINKS:
https://youtu.be/Xz13vmscEYU (Sizzle Reel)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glx83QSs3O0&t=4s (Golf Cart Story)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnc0AABa8YE&t=4s (What’s Your Motor)
https://youtu.be/XfYFww6mLoo (7 min Demo Reel)
https://youtu.be/NMqSVhwTKfs (Building TRUST in the Workplace video blog)
1. The TRIUMPH Method Audio Book-7 Ways to Gain Commitment and Develop Highly Motivated Teams
2. Win With People-52 Keys to Connect & Communicate Successfully (ISBN: 9781544067285)
3. Amazon Best Seller, Life in the Fast Lane-Accelerate Your Dreams (ISBN: 9781541056596)
How I help you get a 4.75/5.0 speaker rating:
1. I send a pre-program questionnaire to better understand who your audience is and how I can customize my presentation to best serve them.
2. I interview 3 attendees or executives to get a clear understanding of their needs.
3. I spend time connecting with attendees before and during the event to build rapport.
Her Step Up, Stand Out & Lead Programs are Perfect For:
Leadership Conferences / Business Organizations / Associations and Chambers
Women’s Conferences / Leadership Training Events / Non-Profit & Faith Based Leadership Programs / Youth & College Leadership Programs
Find out more now about adding Betsy’s talent and knowledge to your next Leadership related event. Click here for more info or call (303) 478-6652.