Global Leadership Innovator Igniting Excellence, High Engagement, Thriving Culture & Diversity in the Age of Overwhelm
From climbing Kilimanjaro, to working with Mother Teresa’s Missionary of Charity in Calcutta and Ethiopia, to running marathons and triathlons, Jill brings neuroscience and adventure together to create lasting change.
Jill turns overwhelm, stress and resistance to change into HIGH PRODUCTIVITY with EXPONENTIAL RESULTS through HIGHLY ENGAGING and ADVENTURE-INSPIRING Keynotes, Corporate Leadership Training and Executive Coaching.
Jill has worked with major Fortune 500 organizations such as: Boeing, Coca-Cola, McDonalds, American Express, is a YPO Presenter, Instructor at the Rady Center for Executive Development, UCSD and Channel 5’s Media Expert. Jill was the founder of a non-profit organization For at Risk Youth and has impacted people across the globe from Italy, Russia, Nicaragua, Africa, Mexico, India, Costa Rica, Argentina, Brazil and others.
“Jill captivates her audiences and transforms their lives. She is a leading edge, game-changing keynote speaker.” Randall Clark, CEO & YPO
“Above all, I am impressed with Jill’s way of inspiring a whole room of people within minutes of entering.” Tom Corso, VP
Goals, Guts & Grit – Leadership Keynote
- Exposing the Truth Behind Goal Setting and Why 90% Fail
- Tap into the #1 Action-Step Successful People Take When Facing Fear
- The Secret to Being Unstoppable and Reaching Peak Potential
Body + Mind + Business – Leadership Keynote/Training
Leadership is a Triathlon
- The Neuroscience Behind Why We Resist Change and How to Reverse it
- The 3-MINUTE VACATION™ Practice to Bring Body + Mind + Business IN-SINC™ Activating High Productivity with Less Stress in the Age of Overwhelm
- Corporate Insider Secrets to High Engagement, a Thriving, Diverse & Innovative Culture that Attracts and Retains Top Talent
Conquering Digital Distractions – Leadership Keynote/Training
- Neuroscience Exposes the Real Root Cause of Digital Distractions and Why Most Strategies Fail Long Term
- 3-Step Formula to Conquer Digital Distractions While Increasing Productivity & Profitability
- The Most Effective Habit Proven to Regain Laser Focus, Consistent Energy and 20/20 Clarity
- 55% of employees call mobile phones the biggest distraction in the office.
- Distracted workers cost US businesses $650 billion a year.
To invite Jill to be part of your next event,
please contact us today at email or (303) 478-6652