Marlow has been in the financial services industry for over 9 years. She supervises and trains over 100 licensed agents. She has received numerous awards in her industry and requests to speak all over the country. She is a major contributor to a national Women’s Initiative, which support the development of women in the financial services industry and the empowerment of women through financial education. She has developed seminars for women that have been duplicated across the country.
In 2011, Marlow co-authored a book, Couples Money with her husband Chris. They share over 20 years of combined experience working with couples of all walks of life to overcome financial challenges. They share secrets of financially independent couples, powerful concepts to creating wealth from the inside out, and their inspiring story of financial transformation.
Marlow’s speaking topics include:
- Her personal story of financial transformation.
- Being a woman in a male dominated industry.
- Empowering women to take control of their financial situation.
- Helping women uncover limiting thoughts regarding money.
- Insights from observing women’s money programs.
She is available as a keynote, guest speaker or workshop format.
To book Marlow, please contact Denver Speakers Bureau 303-478-6652 or email us today!