Succession Planning and Common Sense Leadership
Every leader faces enormous challenges and responsibilities. How do you hire, mentor, and build a great team – a powerful, well-oiled machine? How do you propel the entire team forward, towards a clear vision? How do you tackle the tough stuff, such as financial turnarounds?
Handing Over The Reigns: Demystifying The Succession Planning Process
Lead Your Legacy
In this interactive and entertaining program based on his book, “Handing Over the Reigns: A Concise Guide to Succession Planning,” Richard shares how to create a seamless leadership transition from one generation to the next. Richard will use his personal story as a case study and share entertaining stories that provide humor, encourage audience participation and teach the simple strategies that need to be in place for succession planning to be successful. Audience members will walk away with a personal action plan they can implement the first day back at their organization. Richard will show the audience not only what to do, but what NOT to do to guarantee business continuity for years to come.
- Develop (or update) your succession plan now before you need it!
- Understand how to hire with next generation leadership in mind
- Minimize conflict by planning ahead
- Learn the difference between a contingency plan and a succession plan for your business
- Know what to look for when building a team of trusted advisors
- Ensure a seamless leadership transition from one generation to the next and guarantee business success for years to come
This program is ideal for business owners, family businesses and anyone faced with a leadership transition.
To inquire about Richard’s availability for your next training or conference,
please email us today or call (303) 478-6652