|1. Create a crystal clear image of what you want to accomplish for results.
2. Find a mentor who believes in you, who will support you, and who will push you toward your dream.
3. Focus on your strengths. Find an arena you are suited to play in, have the courage to get started, have the courage to not quit, and decide you will give it all you’ve got for as long as it takes to get the job done.
4. Burning desire creates the power to succeed. Develop a passionate desire for your purpose. How badly you want it to happen will determine if you do make it happen.
5. Constantly ask yourself, “What is the number one thing I could do in the next 15 minutes to get me closer to my goal?” Then do it right away.
6. Don’t neglect the details. Excellence comes from taking care of the details.
7. Take full responsibility for your results. Don’t blame, whine, complain, or make excuses.
“Ruben speaks from both his head and his heart, and inspires people,
convincing them they can do extraordinary things.”
– Zig Ziglar
10. Whenever in doubt, go with the bolder choice.
11. Celebrate every small victory.
12. If you’re not failing you are playing too safe and you are not growing. To succeed faster, double your failure rate.
13. Bite off more than you can chew.
Ever since 2002, top corporations such as Coca Cola, Citibank and Xerox have hired Four-time Olympian Ruben Gonzalez to teach their people how to develop the Olympian Mindset. The Olympian Mindset is a way of thinking that insures faster and better results in everything you do. Guaranteed. Learn more about Ruben’s speaking presentations and coaching opportunities at Denver Speakers Bureau .