- 25 years of sales training expertise
- Business Owner since 1998
- 1,000+ clients across multiple industries
- 12+ years certified Emotional Intelligence expert
- 1 of only 200 female Certified Speaking Professionals worldwide
- Writer, producer & performer of original one-woman comedy show
Merit Kahn, CSP, is the CEO of SELLect Sales Development and author of two books; Myth Shift: Challenging The Truths That Sabotage Success and Are You Open To… She co-hosts The Smarter Sales Show podcast and writes sales curriculum for clients across a number of industries.
She is a Certified Emotional Intelligence Coach and a Certified Speaking Professional, the highest designation in The National Speakers Association, one held by less than 12% of professional speakers worldwide.
Since 1998, Merit has worked with salespeople, entrepreneurs, professionals and sales teams teaching them how to stop selling and start getting SELLected by their ideal clients. If you sell something custom, complex or creative that requires a consultation, and not a “click here, buy now” commodity, then Merit’s philosophy, sales process and tactics will be a great match for your organization.
Her mantra “The first step to a closed deal is always an open mind,” is the perfect message to open your conference and open minds of attendees about what is truly possible. Whether you sell products, services or ideas and influence, Merit’s message will resonate and people will walk away with practical skills they can implement immediately.
Here’s what people say about Merit’s keynotes:
- The tid bits received from your presentation yesterday will be with me for a lifetime.
- You are such an inspirational speaker!
- Thank you for the amazing time. You had me fully engaged and made it where even with 10 years in the business there was still multiple takeaways that will undoubtedly help me grow as a leader and as a person.
- I love your enthusiasm and passion.
- This was a great session and I took a lot from it.
In her spare time she is a stand-up comedian who wrote a one-woman inspiring comedy show, a Peloton addict, a former Gerber baby model and a newly minted empty nester.
Ask about Merit’s incredibly unique program for women’s events, incorporating her one-woman inspiring comedy show into your keynote or treating your attendees to the full comedy show as your entertainment and following that up with an inspiring keynote!
Ask about purchasing books for each attendee and/or T-shirts, journals, mugs and other items from her swag store that will keep the messaging from the keynote alive long after the event is complete!
Events within 100 mile radius of Denver, CO are $250 flat travel fee.
To invite Merit to be part of your next event,
call (303) 478-6652 or email us today at email@example.com